60% Whole Grain Pumpkin Boules w/ Seeds and Walnut


60% Whole Grain Pumpkin Boules w/ Seeds and Walnut Submitted by ifs201 on October 21, 2020 – 5:30am. I made two pumpkin boules, but one with pumpkin seeds and the other with walnuts. I did 40% pumpkin (added during autolyse) and the flour mix was 40% KABF and 60% home milled in equal parts rye, hard red winter wheat, and spelt (20% each). 2% salt and 20% levain. It’s a nice tasting loaf!  
source…